The Safety and Well Being of all our Guests and Team has always been Paramount since Fair Winds inception 30 some odd years ago. As we continually adjusted with the times, the last few months have seen us adjust again. Keeping with our original vision of providing an Exceptional Adventure, We have implemented some new and improved procedures to ensure the Highest Quality Experience for all.
Including and not limited to;
- The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The FAA issued Safety Alert for Operators, The State of Colorado, Local Counties, Cities and Towns Current “Safer at Home” Guidelines
- Limiting Each of the Balloons Passenger Capacity
- Promoting Social Distancing
- Numerous Hand Sanitizing Stations
- Providing Face Coverings for each of our Guests – Custom Designed “Colorado Spirit” Bandana as an added Bonus – We are asking all our Guests to wear a face covering anytime you cannot maintain 6 feet of physical distance with those outside of your household
- Disposable Gloves – if requested
- Enhanced Daily Balloon and Chase Vehicle Sanitization
- Guest – Current Health Questionnaire
- Daily Fair Winds Team Temperature and Health Check
- And other Internal Operation Procedures
We Appreciate Everyone’s Understanding and Acceptance of our New Guidelines and Protocol during these ever-changing times.
The Covid-19 Virus Warning
Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights has taken enhanced health and safety measures for You, Our Other Guests and all Our Team Members. We ask You to follow all posted and vocal instructions while visiting with us at Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights.
An inherent risk of exposure to the Covid-19 Virus exists in any public place where people are present. The Covid-19 Virus is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to sever illness and even death. According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Senior Citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights, You voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to The Covid-19 Virus.
“We are all in this Together” – Thank You for Keeping Each Other Safe and Healthy!